[opensuse-buildservice] Problems with libreoffice build
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:26:56 +0100
Hello guys,

I am having trouble while building LO-4.2 in LibreOffice:Factory [1].
The build fails on IO error due to full disk. But in the repo the constraints
are set [2] and I verified localy it never took more than 17G of space.

Is there any way to check out what is wrong there. Or should I just stamp
there requirement for 25G to be really really sure it builds?

Cheers

Tom

[1]
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log/LibreOffice:Factory/libreoffice/openSUSE_13.1/x86_64