[opensuse-buildservice] Problem when removing devel project from some package
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 13:39:42 +0100
Hello guys,

if you take look on the devel project for python-pexpect

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/devel:languages:python/python-pexpect

it has set some home project as it devel.

So I consider that as a wrong setup and wanted to change it to not have any
other devel project.

Over cli it fails that it is not possible:
osc sdp -u devel:languages:python/python-pexpect
Sending meta data...
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 400: Bad Request
Package defines itself as devel package

I also tried other approach when I created cr:
osc cr devel:languages:python python-pexpect devel:languages:python

And it fails too with the same error:

Could anyone take look on it and figure out what is wrong?

Cheers

Tom
< Previous Next >
List Navigation