[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Problem with SLE targets only (error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found)
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> writes:

Hi,

I need PHP 5.4 for SLE 11 SP2, so I am trying to build it.
It builds fine for openSUSE but fails for SLE 11 with "error: Installed (but
unpackaged) file(s) found:".
%files sections are defined and it works for openSUSE targets.

Do I miss something?

Always start with fixing the first error.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7