Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem with SLE targets only (error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found)
  • From: "Dmitriy Perlow" <dap@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 18:14:23 +0300
Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx> Thu, 28 Nov 2013 18:08:37 +0300:

Hi,

I need PHP 5.4 for SLE 11 SP2, so I am trying to build it.
It builds fine for openSUSE but fails for SLE 11 with "error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:".
%files sections are defined and it works for openSUSE targets.

Do I miss something?

If you want to have a look at the spec file, it is here:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:Guillaume_G:branches:Application:Geo/php5

Guillaume

Hello.
Try to add %if 0%{?sles_version} in files section too. Different files lists can be get by different build targets.

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy DA(P).DarkneSS Perlow @ Linux x64