Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS and maintenance workflow?
On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 05:29:34PM +0100, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Hi,

I need to submit an update for openSUSE 13.1. If I try to submit it to
openSUSE:13.1:Update, I get the following error:
Unable to submit:
The target project openSUSE:13.1:Update is a maintenance release project, a
submit self is not possible, please use the maintenance workflow instead.

How should I proceed?

osc /obs should auto-rewrite your requests into a maintenance request.

Where is this message printed?

Ciao, Marcus