Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SOLVED Problem with osc add
  • From: Edscott Wilson <edscott.wilson.garcia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 09:06:17 -0600
2013/11/24 Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx>:

Thus oscar ar -r is only meaningful at project level, not the package level.

So, are you using right and there is a bug, or are you attempting to add
subdirs to a project and it is appropriately refusing?

Yep. I did not quite grasp the mechanics of the build service. I was
under the impression that the directory structure should be added to
the project (like a svn/git repository). Instead, I've now added a
tarball with an associated specfile and build proceeded.

Thanks