Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fun with source services
G'day,

On 22 November 2013 00:23, Sascha Peilicke <speilicke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 21 November 2013 12:38:13 Greg Banks wrote:
G'day,

On 21 November 2013 00:42, Sascha Peilicke <speilicke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

But I agree there is currently no easy way to introspect a service how to
really use it. That would probably be an osc feature.

If so, osc would have to pull down the .service file from the server.

Not really, check your /usr/lib/obs/services directory :-)

That directory doesn't exist on my machine. The only OBS packages
I've installed is osc, because the introductory documentation said
this was all I needed to set up a project on the hosted service.

Well, the source service XML metadata files aren't Bible chapters, so they may
contain mistakes. But we allow pull requests :-)

https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-service-tar_scm/pull/24

--
Greg.