Re: [opensuse-buildservice] I'm not factory reviewers...but it's a task for me to review factory packages.
Am 20.11.2013 21:16, schrieb Dimstar / Dominique Leuenberger:

But this would not have changed anything here, as the submit mentioned
in the original mail was created by fcrozat, a non-maintainer of
M17N:fonts.
Ah, ok.

As such, I think it's still correct that the maintainer(s) can confirm
that they are happy with this forwarded request.

Yes, but it's clearly not visibible enough what is expected of
Marguerite

Greetings, Stephan