Re: [opensuse-buildservice] I'm not factory reviewers...but it's a task for me to review factory packages.
  • From: "Dmitriy Perlow" <dap@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:31:09 +0300
Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Wed, 20 Nov 2013 20:27:41 +0300:

Hi,

I'm confused by the new UI and task system...eg:

It's an outgoing SR to Factory made by other people.

The package is currently located at M17N:fonts

So basically it means..."it's none of your business"...

But it displays as a task for me in my page...

What more interesting is...I _can_ review although it's a SR opened
for Factory-review-team and legal-team...

Any progress change or...?

(I can do the job if necessary, but I want to check if it's necessary)

Marguerite

Hello.
You are a package (project) maintainer so your review is needed too.

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy DA(P).DarkneSS Perlow @ Linux x64