Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can't Log Into build.opensuse.org
On Monday 18 November 2013 22.36:30 Kevin Cox wrote:
Hello,

I don't know if this is the proper place (if not I apologize), but I am
having issues logging into https://build.opensuse.org/. When I type in
my username and password I get redirected back to the home page. I know
that I have the proper username/password combo because when I type it
incorrectly I get an error message on a seperate login page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Could you try to empty the cache of your browser (which is?)
Also try to remove any cookies around from opensuse.suse,novell.

It has already help in the past, or time to time.

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

openSUSE Member