Re: [opensuse-buildservice] oS 13.1 and my own projects [SOLVED]
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:05:46 +0100
On Monday, November 18, 2013 10:01:50 AM Roger Oberholtzer wrote:

If I add it via the web (editing Advanced->Meta), the 13.1 stuff is removed
after I save it. If I try to add it via the suggested osc command, I get an
error that 13.1 already exists and my changes are not accepted.

I should have checked this morning. Seems the 13.1 builds are happening now.
All looks as expected. I do not think it had anything to do with me editing
(or not) the meta data. I guess it is a moot point now,

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems