Re: [opensuse-buildservice] oS 13.1 and my own projects
  • From: Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 10:01:50 +0100
On Saturday, November 16, 2013 01:21:49 PM Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
On Freitag, 15. November 2013 15:56:03 Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar

wrote:
Quoting Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx>:
I have enabled oS 13.1 for my various things in OBS. However, the builds
have not triggered. Should it happen, or does that wait for the release
of oS 13.1?

did you enable it from the web UI?

If so: did you read the thread 'Branched project stalled' ?
In essence: a bug at some points writes meta data in a cache, but not
into a DB. the only workaround for now: use 'osc meta -e prj'

and add the missing architectures. Something like

<arch>i586</arch>
<arch>x86_64</arch>

below path inside the repository tag.

If I add it via the web (editing Advanced->Meta), the 13.1 stuff is removed
after I save it. If I try to add it via the suggested osc command, I get an
error that 13.1 already exists and my changes are not accepted.

--
Yours sincerely,

Roger Oberholtzer

Ramböll RST / Systems