Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Branched project stalled
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 15:30:36 +0100
On Donnerstag, 14. November 2013 12:20:41 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
On Donnerstag, 14. November 2013 11:06:52 Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 14.11.2013 10:39, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Hi,

I branched LibreOffice:Stable yesterday to home:frispete:LibreOffice in
order to build it for openSUSE 12.2 (as that project is broken for 12.2
and 12.3 since about a week).

Unfortunately, no packages appear in the monitor, but the usual problems
of

this behavior does not apply:
* I added a repository (12.2) and
* the spec filenames match the package names.

What am I do wrong here?

There are no architectures in your branch

Thanks guys. Silly me. Beaten with blindness...

Let me add this comment: that is a deviation in behavior at least.

In former times, i386 and x86_64 were selected by default, when choosing the
repo via the simple repo selection interface. It renders it somewhat
useless, if no architectures are selected by default..

BTW, it's a few minutes after I selected the archs, and still no progress.

It's 3 hours later and still no go.

Hmm,
Pete