[opensuse-buildservice] Certificate verification error

Hi,

I am trying to build a package locally for Fedora 19 but keep getting
certificate verification error

Certificate Verification Error: Peer certificate subjectAltName does not match
host, expected ftp.fau.de, got DNS:*.opensuse.org, DNS:opensuse.org

If I reissue the build command it downloads a couple of more packages and then
again the above message. Is this a bug/misconfiguration in OBS or is there
something I can do with osc configuration

Thanks

--
Life is endless possibilities