[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Branched project stalled
On 14.11.2013 12:02, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> writes:

On 14.11.2013 11:30, Andreas Schwab wrote:
Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx> writes:

Dne Čt 14. listopadu 2013 11:06:52, Stephan Kulow napsal(a):
What am I do wrong here?

There are no architectures in your branch

Greetings, Stephan

It seems the repo creation is somewheat borked.

Probably the architectures table in the api_production database is
broken.

Aehm - that's a pretty wild guess. What brought you to that conclusion?

That's where the `recommended' column is stored, which IIUC defines the
default selection of architectures in a new repository.

I appreciate your guessing, but if you check osc api /architectures
you'll see recommended architectures

I fixed the bug, but I won't cheat on you - keep guessing ;)

Greetings, Stephan