Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Crazy hermes...
On 12.11.2013 10:32, Marguerite Su wrote:
Luckily this time notifications arrive "on time" (at least for me
considering what I've suffered...):

http://paste.opensuse.org/62561548

They came to me at 5:13 GMT+0800, which means GMT 9:13...

But note: these SRs were accepted 6:45...

Where's our missing 2 and a half hours...:-)

This morning I found another bug that causes mail delays. It basically
throttled the notification output - and if a lot of things build the
notifications get backqueued. This queue was meanwhile so long that it
was noticable in my inbox. Let's see if this improves now.

Greetings, Stephan