Re: [opensuse-buildservice] _link/_aggr with a large number of dependencies
  • From: Darin Perusich <darin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 08:38:32 -0500
How does having the packages in Factory make them available any distro
outside of Factory?
--
Later,
Darin

On Mon, Nov 11, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Jan Engelhardt <jengelh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Monday 2013-11-11 16:18, Darin Perusich wrote:

Hello All,

I have a package, perl-jmx4perl, which I need to make available in the
server:monitoring repository. Normally I'd just setup an _aggregate
but it has a number of deps from d:l:p which will need to be available
also. What is the best way to accomplish this?

In such extreme cases, the preferable approach (according to my
preferences) is to have all the dependencies in Factory already so that
you do not need to crosslink so extremely.