Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS update this afternoon
Hi Stephan,

On Tue, 12 Nov 2013 09:22:53 +0100
Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't expect any problems with the update, but you will see 503 for
10 minutes or so. Once I'm back from lunch I'll start, so expect to
take a coffee at ~13:30 MST.

Just to confirm: will you start at 13:30 MST or 13:30 CET?
Given my impression, that you seem to be in your office right now, I am
wondering, how long your lunch break might be ...

Greetings,

Stefan
--
Stefan Botter
Network Manager

Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Campus Ring 1 | 28759 Bremen | Germany

Commercial registry: Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18117
President & Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Heinz-Otto Peitgen
Provost & Geschäftsführerin: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Katja Windt
Chair Board of Governors: Prof. Dr. Karin Lochte