[opensuse-buildservice] OBS update this afternoon
Hi,

I would like to update build.opensuse.org to master - tons of problems
were fixed in the last 250 commits but we did not dare to risk the 13.1
release.

I don't expect any problems with the update, but you will see 503 for 10
minutes or so. Once I'm back from lunch I'll start, so expect to take a
coffee at ~13:30 MST.

build-test.opensuse.org runs on master for a while without detectable
problems - but I'm certain we will find problems once it's deployed, but
there is no way around fixing them.

Greetings, Stephan