[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Crazy hermes...
Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

* I always receive two emails telling me about same thing at the same time:
** One is for status change, while the other is just a copy of it.
** One tells me there is a request, while the other tells me I've
already accepted it. (should they arrive at the same time?)

I'd guess you receive one mail for each role you have wrt the request.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7