[opensuse-buildservice] Automatic SRs from devel to factory?
I'm confused by SR#205883 <https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/205883>

Is there an automated process that runs around pushing devel packages
into factory? Or does Coolo run around looking for slackers (like me)
and pushes their packages for them?

== background
I had pushed a package (libwrc) to it's devel project a couple weeks ago.

It broke another package in the devel project that was at the same rev
level as factory.

I fixed the other package and pushed it to factory 4 or 5 days ago.
<https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/205738>

Today I went to push the first package (libwrc), and to my surprise it
was pushed 3 days ago!
<https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/205883>

Greg
--