Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: %make_install in prjconfig

On Friday 2013-11-08 17:51, Guido Berhoerster wrote:

I would love it if the devel package actually did that.
I'll SR that and maybe request a maintainer role.

Just to let you know, I have rejected Jan's sr's with such
changes to my packages in the past and I will reject such a sr to
tmux for the reasons Tomáš mentioned. This can be worked around
through projconf

There is your problem - you are adding workarounds when
we should be having *less* of them.

not using a macro means that future policy/autotools changes will be
much harder to implement in an automated fashion.

This reeks of some secret agency wanting wiretaps so as to
defend against future terrorists. It does not work.

First, there is no change in sight, and second, when change comes, it
may be of a kind that your macro cannot address.