Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %make_install in prjconfig
  • From: Tomáš Chvátal <tchvatal@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 16:55:34 +0100
Dne Pá 8. listopadu 2013 16:47:29, Jan Engelhardt napsal(a):
Sorry, I do not consider the use of that being "clean".
It's another instance of overdoing it with macros, as it is
with %__cp.

Such (%__cp) is -at most- only useful if you run with a non-GNU
toolchain (meaning you go __cp = gcp), and that is not very likely
happening anytime soon in openSUSE.

Did you read what the tool does?
It replaces the %__cp with cp or should in the end, same with install/rm...
I just think the install macro should be unified for which purpose this stands.
So it actually does what you want.

Also as I said more workforce and list of replacements creators welcome.

Cheers

Tom