Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %make_install in prjconfig

On Friday 2013-11-08 15:51, Greg Freemyer wrote:

You can see how horrible that looks. (And it won't be any
better if you stash it in a prjconf.) Just write

make install DESTDIR="%buildroot"

like suggested in all openSUSE (en) wiki entries that mention installation.

I wish spec-cleaner would leave that in place.
[I wish spec-cleaner would leave `make install DESTDIR="%buildroot"`
instead of substituting it by %make_install]

zypper in hxtools-scripts

and you get a "spec-beautifier". Because clean is not enough :)