From: wobremer <wobremer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎25-Oct‎-2013 18:23
To: opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [opensuse-buildservice] libraries to be added to build environment for
xUbunbu 12.x

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

when I try to build my project for xUbuntu 12.10 or 12.04 I get the
following error messages:

unresolvable: nothing provides libboost-system-dev, nothing provides
libboost-filesystem-dev, nothing provides libboost-thread-dev

As the build for xUbuntu 13.10 and 13.04 are working fine, I think, that
the libraries are missing in the build environment for the 12.x
versions.

Can those libraries added?

With kind regards

Wellenreiter