RE: [opensuse-buildservice] RedHat 7 rpms signed with OBS signer do not install
Michael:

We are using this version of signd, built in 2010.
obs-signd-2.1.2-1.1
Name : obs-signd Relocations: (not relocatable)
Version : 2.1.2 Vendor: openSUSE Build Service
Release : 1.1 Build Date: Wed Nov 3 22:57:22 2010
Install Date: Fri Apr 29 12:44:47 2011 Build Host: build12
Group : Productivity/Networking/Web/Utilities Source RPM:
obs-signd-2.1.2-1.1.src.rpm
Size : 77799 License: GPL
Signature : DSA/SHA1, Wed Nov 3 22:57:32 2010, Key ID 85753aa5eefefde9
Description :
The openSUSE Build Service sign client and daemon.

This daemon can be used to sign anything via gpg, but it speaks with a remote
server
to avoid the need to host the private key on the same server.

Authors:
--------
The openSUSE Team <opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

We'll download the later version and retry.

I attached the corrupt rpm for your verification.

Jeff Glanz
Dell | PG Release Engineering Team
office + 1 512 724 9509