[opensuse-buildservice] OBS appliance LVM setup
I installed OBS_Server using the "raw disk image" obtained from
http://openbuildservice.org/download/other/

Now I'd like to use the LVM setup for workers, so I set up a volume
group and named it "OBS". It currently has 9.5GB available, but it
appears this isn't enough. When I boot the machine I see:

Scanning for LVM volume groups...
Reading all physical volumes. This may take a while...
Found volume group "OBS" using metadata type lvm2
Activating LVM volume groups...
0 logical volume(s) in volume group "OBS" now active

done
Remove all LVM partitions in VG OBS for the worker
WARNING: The LVM volume group 'OBS' can not be used.
Please create one to get worker partitions configured
Looking for existing OBS Server LVM Volume
ERROR: Not enough space for worker root LVs, just -8628 MB, but at
least 4 GB needed.

This would seem to indicate that I need to add another ~12.6GB (8.6+4)
for it to stop complaining. I.e. total of 22GB. Does it really need
that much space?

Nathan