Re: [opensuse-buildservice] submitting a specific revision does not work
On Mon, Oct 21, Dominique Leuenberger a.k.a. Dimstar wrote:

I'm sure it builds ok, just not for 11.4 and older at this point.

That might be valid, but the fact is: it never builT on OBS in this rev...
and as such, the script has no chance of knowing if it would build.

So if I had submitted it at the time 242 has the most recent version it
would have been ok?
I just double checked, 242 builds fine for 13.1.

Olaf