Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Failed to add project or repository: unable to walk on path 'KDE:Qt5/'
  • From: Martin Koegler <martin.koegler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 22:57:48 +0200
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 11:12:07AM +0200, Guillermo Amat wrote:
When I try to add an additional path to my project's repository
(openSuse12.3/standard) I get an error like this:

Failed to add project or repository: unable to walk on path 'KDE:Qt5/'

The steps I do are the following:

1. From the overview page of the project I go to repositories
2. Click on Edit repository
3. Click on Add additional path to this repository
4. Fill Project text box with KDE:Qt5
5. Select openSuse12.3 in the selection box
6. Submit the form
7. The page shows this error:Failed to add project or repository:
unable to walk on path 'KDE:Qt5/'

I've tried to add some other paths, i.e. openSUSE:12.3:Update with the
same results

What browser/OS?

It is probably the same UI / Javascript bug, I hit some time ago. The javascript
does not allow to select the distribution of the project.

Either try a different browser or try to workaround the javascript with eg.
firebug.

Regards,
Martin