Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Branching fails for devel:ide:tools/codeblocks
Ooops, typo in ${SUBJECT}. I branched devel:tools:ide/codeblocks

Andreas Vetter <vetter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 14/10/2013
13:47:28:

Hi,
I just branched devel:ide:tools/codeblocks.
Then i added and deleted some Repos in my branch

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:asvetter:branches:devel:tools:ide

But the branch is broken somehow for package codeblocks. The error in
the
WebUI is:

Files could not be expanded: service recompress failed:
Running /usr/lib/obs/service/recompress --file *.tar --compression bz2
--outdir /lxc.tmp.19206/out
Compressed _service:tar_scm:codeblocks-unstable-12.11.9399.tar to
tar_scm:codeblocks-unstable-12.11.9399.tar.bz2

Workaround:
I just removed the _service and it started working.

Sorry for being unenlighted: If I'm correct, codeblocks-unstable is not
built, so the _service is not working. Or am I missing something?

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Andreas Vetter