Re: [opensuse-buildservice] what about these auto delete requests
Am 08.10.2013 19:38, schrieb Ruediger Meier:

They edit the prjmeta/pkgmeta, not a particular package.

Yes, but the repos they wanted to delete are still building. So what for
I've got these delete requests?

I guess they are just completely broken.

It still stands that we need to clean up, so I guess we will have to
implement a mail notification for these requests independent of hermes.
Even if hermes would send out notifications, it's not guaranteed that
people are subscribed to the email ;(

Greetings, Stephan