[opensuse-buildservice] what about these auto delete requests
Hi,

a few weeks ago while I was on vacation I've got dozens of delete
requests like this one

They all were auto accepted only a few days later when I was still on
vacation. Moreover I got no emails about these requests. No chance for
me to take any action. Just noticed them randomly.

Also I don't understand why (almost) nothing seems to be deleted at all
allthough these requests are in state accepted. So this request history
seems to be useless. How can I find out what actually happened to my
projects for real. Or is it still possible that my repos will be
removed somewhen in future?

BTW I also got repeated delete requests which I declined already some
months ago. This is really annoying.

cu,
Rudi