[opensuse-buildservice] Re: local osc build in VM
On Mon 07 Oct 2013 02:39:40 PM CDT, Wolfgang Rosenauer wrote:

Hi,

since building Mozilla Clients does not work with osc build locally
since ages and nobody is looking at the reported bug about it I'm
looking for a complete description how I can build locally using a VM
(kvm?) build machine instead of a chroot build.
I only know some settings from .oscrc but I understood I need more
than just flip a few switches in .oscrc? Can someone please point me
to the full documentation how to set this up?

Thanks,
Wolfgang
Hi
This should hep;
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2010-03/msg00191.html

On this machine I have an issue setting up the virtio device....

--
Cheers Malcolm °¿° SUSE Knowledge Partner (Linux Counter #276890)
openSUSE 12.3 (x86_64) GNOME 3.8.4 Kernel 3.7.10-1.16-desktop