Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds
  • From: Mathias Homann <Mathias.Homann@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 12:11:43 +0200
Am Montag, 7. Oktober 2013, 11:58:51 schrieb Dirk Müller:
Hi,

One thing that annoys me personally is that source changes in
Kernel:HEAD trigger also rebuilds of all the obsolete branches, but all
my delete requests for such projects are gently ignored.

I have the same issue (I've filed several delete requests against
completely pointless branch projects (no source changes) of
high-frequently-changing devel projects), but those are completely
ignored. is it possible that perhaps Hermes is not sending out
notifications for deleterequests by default?

I can testify that delete requests are sent. But maybe they are not read, or
don't arrive at all?

Maybe hermes could get a "delete request returns with 'no such user' means
'yes go ahead and delete'"- feature.

Cheers
MH