Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds

Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

I never seen one declined, it's mostly ignored. And I sure hope that
auto-accept only works for admins/maintainers.

Maybe, maybe not; but I guess you're right there..
but then, I'm sure Adrian is willing to help you with his admin powers to file those delete requests, if they are justified (which I am sure they are, coming from you).

Still, in the end, it boils down to a clear defined process on how to get such things cleaned up.

Dominique