Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 13:26:03 +0200
Am 04.10.2013 10:44, schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:

Quoting Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>:

Well, there are some things that work towards your personal packages:
- source commits have a *much* higher priority than rebuilds
- larger repos get a load penalty, so that smaller repos have a
chance too
- at the moment there are just a lot of small repos with source changes

One thing that annoys me personally is that source changes in
Kernel:HEAD trigger also rebuilds of all the obsolete branches, but all
my delete requests for such projects are gently ignored.

Ignored or declined? If ignored: use the 'trick' Adrian did last time
for cleanup of old dists: with those magic 'auto-accept if not denied
within 7 days deleterequests'.

I never seen one declined, it's mostly ignored. And I sure hope that
auto-accept only works for admins/maintainers.

Greetings, Stephan