Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds

On Thursday 2013-10-03 17:38, Greg KH wrote:
No it did not.

Looking at the current status by Project I don't see anything
tumbleweed related building at all. That does seem wrong considering
openSUSE 13.1 has about 30 concurrent builds on the intel servers
right now.

And it also seems wrong given that about half of tumbleweed is currently
in either "blocked" or "scheduled", with no packages actually building.
That's a very strange state for it, given that it has (or had) a high
build priority.

Well, if glibc had a rebuild (and it _did_ in openSUSE:12.3:Update),
then anything depending on it will be blocked for a while, also
because the toolchain depends on the toolchain itself..