Re: [opensuse-buildservice] I suspect that my chromium package build is going wrong

On Tuesday 2013-10-01 14:16, James Bond wrote:

First glance tells me (and please
correct me if I'm making a wrong assumption) that openSUSE:Factory is
a project that builds packages for OpenSUSE and network:chromium is a
project for building Linux binaries that are distribution agnostic.

Term time. :)
What network:chromium does is build packages for "multiple
distributions and versions", but it certainly is not
"distribution-agnostic".

Getting d-a involves extra work and is not interesting for
FLOS projects, because they can just build it again and do
not need the agnosticity.

noarch subpackage is one step towards d-a...