Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new OBS ups and downs
Am 25.09.2013 00:16, schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
Dear Adrian, Michael and co,

this issue is still nagging.

Overall problem: a certain test of a certain package fails spuriously for
random builds.

The test does nothing else than deleting a file, that was created before.
It fails, since for some reason, the file doesn't exist.

I tried to trigger this issue locally, but even by building this project a
hundred times doesn't trigger the failure.

I tend to believe, that some filesystem synchronization issue of certain
build
hosts is the reason for this..

Since it is fairly good reproducible with this package, one kind soul might
look into it. I've checked the test, and I don't believe, the test is
responsible for that behavior - wouldn't it trigger locally than, too?

If this *is* some strange build host glitch, than this might be a good
opportunity to examine it. It may happen in other scenarios without noticing..

Change your spec file to run the test through strace.

Greetings, Stephan