Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Creating symlink during build
On 09/19/2013 04:04 PM, Denny Beyer wrote:
Dear all,
In openSUSE seems to be a setup issue for antRun that makes my build fail, as
antRun could not be found.

By creating by hand a symlink from "/usr/share/ant/bin/antRun" to
"/usr/bin/antRun" should fix it.

I tried the following in build section of the spec:
mkdir %{buildroot}/usr/share/ant/bin/
ln -s %{buildroot}/usr/bin/antRun %{buildroot}/usr/share/ant/bin/antRun

First of all, I'd always use ln's -v option.
The above ln command would try to create a symlink with the name
/usr/share/ant/bin/antRun to /usr/bin/antRun.

Don't you want it the other way round, i.e. /usr/bin/antRun to be
a symlink pointing to /usr/share/ant/bin/antRun?

Have a nice day,
Berny