Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re : Re: Macro arch dependant
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 11:32:02 +0200

Le 16/09/2013 11:03, Michael Schroeder a écrit :
On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 10:32:30PM +0200, guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx wrote:
%ifarch foo
Macros:
%foo 1
:Macros
%endif
That is what I done but I have other Macros for all arches with only
'Macros:' but it seems that it breaks other macros. :(
It shouldn't break other macros. How does it break them? (It did break
other macros in the past, but that was fixed some months ago, so it
should at least work on build.opensuse.org.)

After more debugging, it seems it does not break other macros. Because I get
same messages (empty macro) when I remove it.

Thanks for your help.

Guillaume