[opensuse-buildservice] Re : Re: Macro arch dependant

----- Andreas Schwab <schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx writes:

is it possible to add a macro which is arch dependant?

I would like to add a %ifarch inside macro list, but it does not seem to
work. What is the right way to define a macro, only for one arch?

Do you mean in the prjconf? Use something like this:

Yes, in prjconf

%ifarch foo
Macros:
%foo 1
:Macros
%endif

That is what I done but I have other Macros for all arches with only 'Macros:'
but it seems that it breaks other macros. :(

Guillaume

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756 01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5