[opensuse-buildservice] Installing OBS 2.4 via RPM
Ok I have done a clean install of OBS2.4 on opensuse 12.1. I have followed the
instructions here
https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/blob/2.4/dist/README.SETUP
And I have got access to the webui but do not seem to get access to the api
font end I just get the about page.
The main issue at the moment is that I cannot login to the webui with Admin
user with the usual password and I cannot create a new user either.

Thanks in advance

Rob Zebedee
Senior Integration Engineer | Evertz Europe

t: +44 (0)118 9216800
rzebedee@xxxxxxxxxx

Mediator - Driving productivity for broadcast and new media

you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender (as shown
above). Kindly do not reproduce, print or forward any material received in
error, please delete it immediately. Quartz Electronics Limited (Company No.
3013309) is incorporated in England and Wales and has its registered office at
100 Berkshire Place, Wharfedale Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire, United
Kingdom, RG41 5RD. Pharos Communications Limited (Company No. 3458137) is
incorporated in England and Wales and has its registered office at 100
Berkshire Place, Wharfedale Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire, United
Kingdom, RG41 5RD. Pharos Communications Pte Limited (Company No. 200817005N)
is incorporated in Singapore and has its registered office at One Marina
Boulevard, #28-00. Singapore 018989. Pharos Communications Limited is a wholly
owned subsidiary of Evertz Microsystems Limited, registered in Ontario, Canada.