Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing instructions for installing Ubuntu packages
Am Mittwoch, 11. September 2013, 15:58:07 schrieb Gianluca Emme:
Sorry, I don't understand your solution.
Are you suggesting that exchanging the <path> tags will fix the problem ??
like:

<path project="home:EmmeG:Ubuntu_13.04_universe"
repository="xUbuntu_13.04"/> <path project="Ubuntu:13.04"
repository="standard"/>

maybe, yes.

But how this can fix the problem ?? I don't get it why the software is
unsure about the instruction for installing the package ?? Both <path>
tag are relative to Ubuntu distribution, so why the software is
confused about which distribution is ??

Sorry, software.o.o is neither my code, but since it works for projects
and not in yours, I guess the software.o.o is doing some not valid guessing.

However, your setup looks not okay for me anyway. Either just build against
your universe repo or turn around the order. Otherwise you may run into
problems if new versions of a binary are in your universe repo.

Sorry, I'm really confused.

Thanks,
Gianluca.