[opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse-packaging] CMake and OBS
On 9/6/2013 at 11:22 PM, in message <1477147.Yx7NZbg7Kf@linux-d902>,
Krzysztof
*elechowski<giecrilj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dnia czwartek, 5 wrze*nia 2013 00:45:53 Sankar P pisze:
Hi,

Are there any best known methods to package CMake based projects using the
open build service ?

Specifically what I am looking forward to is a simplified way of:

1) Installing all the libraries that CMake generates to /usr/lib (or)
/opt/<company>/lib 2) Installing all the binaries that CMake generates to
/usr/bin (or) /opt/<company>/bin

{ rpm -qd cmake; }

{ rpm -qd cmake | xargs grep -i buildservice; }

What I am looking for is a way to define the install prefixes in the OBS' .spec
files as opposed to generating RPM via CMake itself.

Sankar