Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Error: Ubuntu/Debian Packages file empty
Am Montag, 9. September 2013, 14:06:51 schrieb Klaas Freitag:
Hi,

(probably) since Saturday the Packages file in the download repositories
is empty. That is very bad for the users as the packaging system does
not see packages at all in that repository and, in our case, downgrades
the packages to the stone old ones from the distro repo.

For example see
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/ownCloud:/devel/xUbuntu_12.04
/Packages

What happened?

one of the broken deb packages floating around got installed. The correct one
from OBS repos got installed again, so that problem should be solved soon.

I will also led the publisher fail for the future if dpkg-scansources tool is
just crashing.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg