Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs worker and qemu-linux-user package
  • From: Guillaume Gardet <guillaume.gardet@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:01:03 +0200

Le 09/09/2013 13:55, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
Am Montag, 9. September 2013, 13:49:22 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
Le 09/09/2013 13:45, Adrian Schröter a écrit :
Am Montag, 9. September 2013, 13:41:52 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
Hi,

on a private OBS instance building armv6 packages, obs-worker machines
need
to have qemu-linux-user package installed.

I think it is a bug, since qemu-linux-user package should be downloaded
and
installed with all other packages during pre-install.
yes, with the right config this should happen.

If you build against openSUSE.org factory qemu projects, this should
happen
definitily
It is against openSUSE:Factory:ARM for _armv6l_ arch. I can see
qemu-linux-user in the log but when going to chroot, it fails (wrong
format) if qemu-linux-user is not installed.
building against a qemu* repository?

The "standard" repository is configured for arm hardware build.

No standard.

According to Factory:ARM project config, it is a qemu build, even for standard
repo:
%ifarch aarch64 armv6l armv6hl
%define qemu_user_space_build 1
%endif