[opensuse-buildservice] Project linking
Hi,

I understand the concept of package linking in OBS.

Now i found that there is also project linking and I tried to link a project "ee" to "ee:5.0" with this meta prj:

<project name="ee">
<title>ownCloud Enterprise Edition</title>
<description/>
<link project="ee:5.0"/>
</project>

I was hoping that the packages from ee:5.0 show up in ee, if possible even with the repos configured in ee:5.0.

But the result is different:
- if I do not add repositories to "ee", only the packages show up, no repos..

- if I add the same repositories to "ee" as in "ee:5.0" the packages show up in "ee", but are excluded.

What do I misunderstand? What is the meaning of project linking?

Thanks,

Klaas