Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages not being published?
Am Sonntag, 8. September 2013, 15:20:36 schrieb Jeroen Ooms:
This week I started a new subproject in my home called "ohmage-2.16:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:jeroenooms:ohmage-2.16.

I added repositories for Fedora 18 and 19, and all builds have
succeeded. However if I click on "go to download repository" at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/repositories/home:jeroenooms:ohmage-2.16
it sends me to an non existing (404) page:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/jeroenooms:/ohmage-2.16/

Am I doing something wrong? Where is the .repo file that I can add to
my Fedora machines to install these packages?

The publishing of home:* projects was still disabled over the weekend.

It is running now, so you will see your repos getting updated soon.

good morning
adrian

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5