Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages not being published?
  • From: Tobias Klausmann <tobias.johannes.klausmann@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 00:26:51 +0200

On 09.09.2013 00:20, Jeroen Ooms wrote:
This week I started a new subproject in my home called "ohmage-2.16:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:jeroenooms:ohmage-2.16.

I added repositories for Fedora 18 and 19, and all builds have
succeeded. However if I click on "go to download repository" at
https://build.opensuse.org/project/repositories/home:jeroenooms:ohmage-2.16
it sends me to an non existing (404) page:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/jeroenooms:/ohmage-2.16/

Am I doing something wrong? Where is the .repo file that I can add to
my Fedora machines to install these packages?

Thanks!
As noted in another thread (which i do not have anymore) the backend for the home repos has no publisher service activated. It was forgotten to activate after the split. Lets wait 'till tomorrow an hopefully we'll see it by then.

Tobias